Thailand Top Car Exporter to Armenia
Armenia top car 4×4 importer exporter from Dubai, Thailand Singapore Uk top car 4×4 exporter of brand New 2016 2017 and used 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010,2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004 LHD Toyota Hilux Vigo, Mitsubishi L200 Triton and Nissan Navara to Armenia and other Asian and European countries
Please note that Jim is Thailand’s and Dubai’s largest exporter of brand New 2016 2017 and used 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010,2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004 4×4 pickups and 4×4 SUV and quality used second-hand 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 Toyota Hilux to Asia. People may find it daunting to export to Armenia but not with Jim. We can put your vehicle onboard a ship heading to your port today. Email us now at email@example.com and discover the Jim difference. Jim is family-owned and family-operated since 1911 and is known for its superior integrity, great customer service, great prices, great selection, great quality and great speed of delivery.
Armenia Import Duty
Customs fees: depending on the amount of service provided by the customs: valuation, inspection, provision of customs forms, temporary import, vehicle registration certificate, customs will charge,customs fees, including 3,500 AMD fixed fee, plus 1,000 AMD for shipments under one tonne or for each tonne of shipments above 1 tonne . •
- 1000 AMD is charged for each document (form) provided by the customs bodies.
- For the purposes of Customs inspection of means of transportation, the amount of customs user fee is: 2,000 AMDs for a car with not more than 10 seats; and 5,000 AMDs for all other means of transportation.
- Customs Value: The customs value of goods is calculated by the importer (Article 83) and is subject to confirmation by the Customs Inspector as described further below. The customs value of goods is their transaction price plus the transportation costs. According to articles 87 -93 of the customs code, for calculating the customs value of goods using the transaction price method, the importer should submit payment documents (invoice or other similar document) for goods procurement in the exporting country in addition to the customs declaration. According to Article 87 of the customs code, the customs will not use transaction methods of customs valuation
- The importer has not submitted any invoices or other similar documents or documents indication transportation and insurance charges
- The customs has sufficient reasons to consider an invoice invalid
- The transaction was made in circumstances, which do not allow the price to be defined
- Customs value calculated based on the transaction price is significantly lower compared with similar products. In such cases the customs will use one of the following valuation methods: transaction price of identical goods (article 89 of the customs code of Armenia); transaction price of similar goods (article 90 of the customs code); market price of the product in the local Armenia market (article 91), cost based calculation (article 92); or residual method (Article 93).
- The import tariff schedule has rates of either 0 or 10 percent. (0 percent rates are for trucks, buses and vehicles produced in Russia, all other vehicles have 10 percent rate tariffs). For late payments of customs duty and customs fees fine is applied for each day of delay to the amount of 0.2 percent of unpaid customs duty.
- Value Added Tax: currently 20 percent, collected on the amount of valuation plus customs duty. For late payment of VAT fine for each day of delay to the amount of 0.15 percent of the unpaid customs duty will be applied, but for no more than 365 days
- The road tax is paid by the owners of motor vehicles, individuals and legal entities driving their vehicles by highways to carry out activities pursuant to the RA Law on Road Tax. Road tax as well as environmental tax applies to the vehicles imported to the RA, but these taxes are paid to the Tax Authorities and not levied during customs transactions. Worth noting that the environmental tax is not fixed and will depend on the age of the engine of the imported vehicle: older the engine, higher the tax. For late payments of Road Tax, fine in amount of 0.25 percent of each day of unpaid road tax will be applied but for no more than the unpaid amount. For late payments of environmental tax fine is applied for each day of delay to the amount of 0.25 percent of unpaid money
International Vehicle Shipping to Armenia
Some of the main ports and cities in Armenia are: Abovian, Alaverdi, Gyumri, Vanadzor, Yerevan.
Required documentation for Vehicle Import to Armenia:
- Purchase invoice
- Car title
- Certificate that auto meets technical specifications and is in good running order
Auto must have been used abroad and show signs of use.
Thailand’s top new and used RHD LHD Car dealer and exporter to East Asia, Central Asia, South East Asia, South West Asia and Western Asia and the world
We are not Thailand’s top car exporter to Africa and the world because we are the oldest but because of our unwavering commitment to customer service, honesty, integrity, professionalism, great prices, great selection, great quality and quick delivery. Jim is a family-owned and family-operated dealership and we have been in business since 1911. Email us now at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your vehicle of your choice. Take a look at our selection of 4×4 vehicles to take your pick.
|East Asia||People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong,
Japan, Macau, Mongolia, South Korea, Taiwan
|Central Asia||Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan,
|South East Asia||Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor (Timor-Leste),
Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma),
Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
|South West Asia||Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India,
Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
|Western Asia||Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Cyprus,
Palestine, Georgia, Iraq, Jordan,
Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar,
Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
We are Thailand’s top car exporter to Asia, Thailand’s top car exporter to Europe, Thailand’s top car exporter to the Americas, Thailand’s top car exporter to Africa and Thailand’s top car exporter to the Pacific. No matter where in the world you are and whether your requirement is Right Hand Drive car or 4×4 or Left Hand Drive car or 4×4, Jim Autos Thailand, its used car division Jim 4×4 Thailand and its Dubai division Jim Autos Dubai are ready to serve all your automotive needs. In our 100 years proud history we have exported to over 100 countries in the world and continue to add new customers while not forgetting old customers and old countries. We have an 80% repeat and referral business rate, a testament to our superior customer service, honesty, great quality, great selection, great pricing and great speed of delivery. Thailand’s top car dealer, Thailand top car exporter and Thailand’s top 4×4 exporter is ready to serve you from either its Thailand or Dubai offices.
Exporting from Asia can be tricky as auto exporters and car exporters are dime a dozen. The stereotype of used car salesman is universal and based on some truth. With the advent of Internet the crooks have come out of the woodworks to separate the innocent from their money, Thailand is no exception. Caveat emptor – buyer beware – maxim has been heeded by businessmen since the time of the Ancients but it is most relevant when all it takes is a DSL modem, a nerdy kit with some HTML skills to put together a website, some Images (Pics) taken at your competitor’s lots and you are in business. We have seen a parade of newbie auto exporters come in, offer great deals for a year or so perpetrating an elaborate Ponzi scheme and then disappear with millions of dollars of their customers very hard earned money. Will you trust a company that has been in business for 1 year or one that has been in business for 100 years and is well respected not only all over Asia but also beyond Asian boundaries. If someone offers you a deal that sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Not all new entrants are crooks but there are some who in their quest for the fast buck wants to cut corners at the expense of the customer. When you work with Jim you have the peace of mind to know that we have been voted Thailand’s most trusted dealership and Thailand’s most trusted auto exporter five years in a row and it is for this reason that we have over 80% of the auto exporting market share in Thailand.
Thailand’s top New 2016 2017 and used 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010,2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004 Toyota Vigo and used Toyota Hilux Vigo dealer and exporter
Jim Autos Thailand is Thailand’s largest auto exporter: we are Thailand’s largest Toyota Hilux Vigo exporter and export all types of vehicles from cars to sedans to pickups to SUVs to 4x2s and 4x4s to Trinidad and other parts of the Caribbean. Toyota Hilux Vigo is our largest pickup export in T&T followed by Mitsubishi L200 Triton, Nissan Navara, Chevy Colorado, Ford Ranger, Isuzu DMax, Mazda BT50 among others. Our top SUV export to Trinidad is Toyota Fortuner followed by Isuzu MU-7. We ship to over 100 countries in the world. Email us now at email@example.com for your Vigo of choice. If you are looking for Toyota Landcruiser, Toyota Prado, Toyota Hilux Surf, Mitsubishi Pajero and other pickups and SUVs from our Dubai office in Right Hand Drive or Left Hand Drive please email our Dubai office at firstname.lastname@example.org now..
Pickups are among world’s popular 4×4 vehicles and Jim Autos Thailand is Thailand’s largest and oldest pickup and SUV exporter.
Toyota Hilux Vigo remains our best selling and top selling 4×4 pickup. If you are looking for Toyota Hilux Vigo 4×2 or 4×4 or single cab Toyota Hilux Vigo, extra cab Toyota Hilux Vigoand double cab Toyota Hilux Vigo, Jim Autos Thailand is the place.
Deal only with Trustworthy companies
Jim Autos Thailand is a fully owned division of the Jim Group of Companies. We are Thailand’s oldest and largest auto exporter and we are only one of the two auto exporting companies with any automotive experience. All the other auto exporting companies are run by investors – good ones and bad ones – who cannot tell a good car from a bad one and are in it only for money. We have been in the business for the past 100 years with a 80% repeat and referral business thanks to our expertise, honesty, high quality, low price and quick delivery among others. Please check what some of customers have to say about us in our Testimonials page and top twenty reasons our customers have cited for doing business with us.
If you are looking for a diesel pickup or sports utility vehicle then Jim Autos Thailand is the exporter of choice of thousands of dealers in Asia, Africa, Europe, Pacific and the Americas. We provide top quality 4WD and 2WD pickups and 4×4 and 4×2 pickups and SUVs direct from the manufacturer Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan.
We were the first to export Toyota Hilux Tiger out of Thailand as we were Thailand’s first auto exporter. We were also Thailand first auto exporter to export Toyota Hilux Vigo out of Thailand. Our Toyota Vigo prices can not be beaten! No one can beat our Toyota Hilux Tiger pricing, or our Mitsubishi L200 Triton, or Mitsubishi L200 Strada, Nissan Navara pricing. Our prices for all pickups and SUVs are the cheapest. We have Toyota Vigo 4WD double-cabs in stock as well as all other top selling pickups and SUVs and available for immediate shipping anywhere in the world.