Why Service Regularly
Why regular servicing is important
Regular servicing can extend the life of your vehicle by identifying defects before they become dangerous.
A small investment in routine servicing results in a good return on that investment due to:
- Reduced cost of repairs over the vehicle’s life,
- Reducing unforeseen and possible breakdown risks,
- Reduced vehicle time off the road,
- Less inconvenience and less unforeseen expense,
- Less likelihood of accidents,
- The possibility of greater fuel economy,
- The possibility of increased product life, e.g. tyres lasting longer, brake discs do not become scored and in need of replacement etc.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)