Thailand top car exporter to Tanzania
Thailand, Dubai, Australia and England United Kingdom car exporter to Tanzania
Tanzania top car exporter from Thailand, Tanzania top car exporter from Australia, Tanzania top car exporter from United Kingdom and Tanzania top car exporter from Dubai UAE Jim has the right car for you. After banning of imported stolen vehicles, Jim has emerged as Thailand’s top car exporter and top 4×4 exporter to Kenya and other East African countries as Tanzania, Uganda and Malawi just as we were Thailand’s top car exporter and top 4×4 exporter to Southern African countries. Please note that right now you can only import vehicles from between 2009 and 2016 as Kenya only allows importation of cars that are less than eight years old. We are sending new Toyota Hilux Revo and nearly new and new Toyota Hilux Vigo to Kenya and the rest of East Africa. Our United Kingdom office sends full range of new and used cars, pickup trucks, SUVs, MPVs, vans, minibuses, trucks, buses and machinery to Kenya.
Car Import Regulations Tanzania
The import duty, which is the tax applied to all import items, is calculated as 25% of the CIF, and the VAT is fairly simple, it’s the value added tax that is applied to all products sold, and is 18% of the CIF + Import Duty.
And then we have the Excise Duty. The Excise Duty is calculated depending on the engine displacement, and age of the vehicle. If the car you are importing has an engine displacement of 1000cc or less, then there is no excise duty applied for the engine size. For passenger vehicles with an engine size between 1001cc and 2000cc, there is a 5% tax applied to the CIF plus import duty. And passenger vehicles with an engine size of 2001cc and up will have a 10% tax applied to the CIF plus import duty.
There is also an excise duty applied to vehicle age, where vehicles that are 7 years old or younger do not have a an excise duty applied for age, but cars that are between 8 and 10 years old are taxed 15% of the CIF and import duty, while vehicles 11 years or older are taxed 30% of the CIF and import duty.
In addition to this, buses that are older than 5 years old have a 10% tax applied to the CIF and import duty
Age Restrictions on Used Vehicles Import
There is no age limit on the import of used cars in Tanzania from Japan. However used motor vehicles of 8 years of age or more, counted from the year of manufacture are charged additional excise duty while imported in Tanzania:
- Non Utility Vehicles charged at the rate of 25%
- Utility Vehicles charged at the rate of 5%
With effect from 1st July, the parliament has announced the age restriction to be 8 years instead of 10 years, beyond it dumping fess is applicable.
- This applies to light cars and trucks but does not apply to machinery.
- The old age fees started with effect from 1st July 2014(Commencement of new fiscal year).
Importation of cars, vans, trucks, buses etc meant to be driven on public roads in Tanzania are subject to this new rule. However, this new age restriction is not valid to Cargo in transit, machinery and earth moving equipment like grader, bulldozers, agricultural equipment.
Inspection Required in Tanzania
JAAI (Japan Auto Appraisal Institute) Inspection is required for vehicles imported from Japan and Dubai. EAA inspection is also accepted.
Import Taxes in Tanzania
- Vehicles with the engine capacity up to 2000cc :-
- Import duty 25%
- VAT 20%
- Cumulatively this is 50% of dutiable value.
- Vehicles with the engine capacity above 2000 cc :-
- Import duty 25%
- Excise duty 10%
- VAT 20%
- Cumulatively this is 65% of dutiable value.
Tax rates in chart form are as follows:
|NON – UTILITY VEHICLES
|I / Duty
|2001 and above
|I / Duty
|E / Duty
|Pick ups, Trucks
Trucks (above 18.5tons),
Land cruiser Hard tops
|Buses more than 5 years
(From 10 passengers)
Excise Duty of Imported Vehicles in Tanzania
Excise Duty is a duty charged on specific goods and services manufactured locally or imported on varying rates. Excise Duty on Motor vehicles imported in Tanzania is charged based on cylinder capacity as follows:
- Of cylinder capacity not exceeding 1000cc – 0%
- Of cylinder capacity exceeding 1000cc but not exceeding 2000 cc – 5%
- Of cylinder capacity exceeding 2000cc – 10%
Importation procedures to Tanzania
- The importer is required to appoint a Licensed Clearing and Forwarding Agent (CFA) to clear goods
- Documentation process is done online through Tanzania Customs Integrated System (TANCIS) and can be completed before arrival of the goods
- Customs agents/importers are urged to complete a Declaration and self assessment through Tanzania Customs Integrated System (TANCIS) and attach along with other relevant import/ supporting documents at least 7 days prior to the arrival of the goods
Import documents include:
- Final Invoice
- Agent’s Authorization Letter from the importer
- Import permits from TFDA, TBS etc
- Exemption documents (If applicable)
- Packing List
- Transport documents i.e Bill of Lading/Airway Bill/Road Consignment noteNoteTRA rejects illegible and incomplete with insufficient descriptions through Integrated Query System (IQS) which is available in TANCIS.
Other fees and taxes
There will be the import declaration fee that is calculated as (Free on Board) FOB Price*1.12 + $10. The fee will be multiplied by the number of vehicles that one will import.
What are the laws governing registration of motor vehicles?
The registration of motor vehicles in Tanzania Mainland is governed by:
- The Road Traffic Act No. 30 of 1973
- Motor Vehicles (Tax on Registration and Transfer) Act 1972
- Traffic (Foreign Vehicles) Rules 1973
- Road Traffic (Motor Vehicles Registration) (Amendment) Regulations, 2001
Please note that Jim is Thailand’s largest exporter to Africa. People may find it daunting to export to Kenya but not with Jim. We can put your vehicle onboard a ship heading to Mombasa today. Most used Vigo go via roll on roll off ship. Email us now at [email protected] and discover the Jim difference. Jim is family-owned and family-operated since 1911 and is known for its superior integrity, great customer service, great prices, great selection, great quality and great speed of delivery.
We have recently created a homepage in Swahili and would love our customers’ kind feedback as to its accuracy.
The Common Market for East and Southern Africa
The Common Market for East and Southern Africa (COMESA) has been operating, in one form or another, since 1981. COMESA aims to promote economic integration via the removal of barriers to trade and investment among COMESA member states. Moreover, COMESA aims to advocate for infrastructure development, and development in science and technology. Economic integration is envisaged to progress from the Free Trade Area (FTA) to an economic monetary union. The FTA became operational on 1st November 2000 with nine participating countries initially. The nine member countries that are implementing zero tariffs are Egypt, Sudan, Djibouti, Malawi, Madagascar, Mauritius, Zambia and Zimbabwe. However in January 2004, Burundi and Rwanda joined the FTA, bringing the total number of participating countries to eleven.
The COMESA FTA is an agreement among members not to apply customs duties or charges on goods traded amongst themselves. The eligible goods for duty-free treatment must meet the agreed upon Rules of Origin. Members also agree to eliminate all non-tariff barriers to trade between them.
A COMSEA Certificate of Origin is required for each consignment of goods and is obtained from the Revenue Authority in respective member countries.
The Southern Africa Development Community
The Southern Africa Development Community (SADC) aims to promote regional integration and sustainable development in the regional community.
Members of the Southern African Development Community (SADC), comprising 14 countries, signed a Trade Protocol, which calls for the implementation of a Free Trade Area. Each country has negotiated two reduced tariff schedules. One schedule is applicable only for South Africa, and another schedule for all other SADC members. Zambia’s implementation of her offer, effective 30th April 2001, is provided to those countries that provide Zambia with the SADC reduced tariff schedule.
The reduction of tariffs to South Africa provide for delayed liberalization, while the schedule to other members provide for broader and faster access to the South Africa market. The tariff schedule applicable to SADC members, with the exception of South Africa, has three categories. Category A products are those products which go to zero-duty immediately upon implementation. The tariff for Category B products gradually goes down to zero-duty over a period of eight years, and the tariff of Category C products reaches zero-duty twelve years after implementation. Category C products are known as sensitive products, and include for Zambia meat and dairy products, tea, some flours, raw sugar, cement, textiles and clothing, and motor vehicles.
Plans are currently underway to establish a Free Trade Agreement by 2008, and a SADC Customs Union by 2010.
A SADC Certificate of Origin is required for each consignment of goods and is obtained from the Revenue Authority.
Kenya’s second largest city, the ancient Muslim Indian Ocean port of Mombasa, serving Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi and Zaïre, is one of the most important platform in the Eastern Africa but it is not equipped enough for large traffic. Therefore a rehabilitation program is being undertaken. All of Jim Autos exports to Kenya are routed through Mombasa port and many of our vehicles heading for Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Southern Sudan, Malawi and Zaire are routed through Mombasa as well.
Kenya enjoys an extensive, if deteriorating, infrastructure, a generally well-educated population and a strong entrepreneurial tradition.
Mombasa is the best and most important deep-water port in the region, despite deteriorating equipment and problems with inefficiency and corruption. Nairobi and Mombasa, Kenya’s main trading cities, have sufficiently large warehousing facilities. Most of the warehouses are for private warehousing; however, some specialized ones provide bonded warehousing services.
The Port of Mombasa, with a rated annual capacity of 22 million tons, is Kenya’s main seaport and serves most East and Central African countries. It is a deep-water port with 21 berths, two bulk oil jetties and dry bulk wharves that can handle all size ships. The port offers specialized facilities, including cold storage, warehousing, and container terminal. It serves most international shipping lines and has an average annual freight throughput of about 8.1 million tons, of which 72 percent are imports.
Kenya Ports Authority (KPA) manages the port operations. There are plans to replace or refurbish some of the equipment at the port. A private international firm has been contracted to manage and operate the container terminal in Mombasa. Inland container depots, managed by KPA, exist in Nairobi, Eldoret, and Kisumu.
Corruption is pervasive in most sectors, particularly in government procurement and dispute settlement. A police unit was recently established at the Kenya Revenue Authority to tackle tax evaders, including scandals involving duty evasion at the Port of Mombasa.
Uganda’s most troublesome infrastructure problems lies in Kenya – the corrupt and inefficient port of Mombasa and the poor condition of the road between Mombasa and Kampala. The vast majority of Uganda’s exports and imports travel through this port and road. Generally, transporting a container of goods between Mombasa and Kampala will take twice the time and expense as transporting that same container between London and Mombasa.
Kenya has a reasonably well-developed international and domestic air transport infrastructure. The country has three international airports: Nairobi’s Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA), Mombasa’s Moi International Airport and Eldoret International Airport which became operational in April 1997.
Thailand’s top new and used RHD LHD Car dealer and exporter to Southern, Eastern, Central, Western and Northern Africa and the world
We are not Thailand’s, Singapore’s, England UK’s and Dubai’s top car exporter to Africa and the world because we are the oldest but because of our unwavering commitment to customer service, honesty, integrity, professionalism, great prices, great selection, great quality and quick delivery. Jim is a family-owned and family-operated dealership and we have been in business since 1911. Email us now at [email protected] to obtain your vehicle of your choice. Take a look at our selection of 4×4 vehicles to take your pick.
We are Thailand’s top car exporter to Asia, Thailand’s top car exporter to Europe, Thailand’s top car exporter to the Americas, Thailand’s top car exporter to Africa and Thailand’s top car exporter to the Pacific. No matter where in the world you are and whether your requirement is Right Hand Drive car or 4×4 or Left Hand Drive car or 4×4, Jim Autos Thailand, its used car division Jim 4×4 Thailand and its Dubai division Jim Autos Dubai are ready to serve all your automotive needs. In our 100 years proud history we have exported to over 100 countries in the world and continue to add new customers while not forgetting old customers and old countries. We have an 80% repeat and referral business rate, a testament to our superior customer service, honesty, great quality, great selection, great pricing and great speed of delivery. Thailand’s top car dealer, Thailand top car exporter and Thailand’s top 4×4 exporter is ready to serve you from either its Thailand or Dubai offices.
Exporting from Asia can be tricky as auto exporters and car exporters are dime a dozen. The stereotype of used car salesman is universal and based on some truth. With the advent of Internet the crooks have come out of the woodworks to separate the innocent from their money, Thailand is no exception. Caveat emptor – buyer beware – maxim has been heeded by businessmen since the time of the Ancients but it is most relevant when all it takes is a DSL modem, a nerdy kit with some HTML skills to put together a website, some Images (Pics) taken at your competitor’s lots and you are in business. We have seen a parade of newbie auto exporters come in, offer great deals for a year or so perpetrating an elaborate Ponzi scheme and then disappear with millions of dollars of their customers very hard earned money. Will you trust a company that has been in business for 1 year or one that has been in business for 100 years and is well respected not only all over Asia but also beyond Asian boundaries. If someone offers you a deal that sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Not all new entrants are crooks but there are some who in their quest for the fast buck wants to cut corners at the expense of the customer. When you work with Jim you have the peace of mind to know that we have been voted Thailand’s most trusted dealership and Thailand’s most trusted auto exporter five years in a row and it is for this reason that we have over 80% of the auto exporting market share in Thailand.
Thailand’s top New 2016 2017, nearly new 2011 and used 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 Toyota Vigo and used Toyota Hilux Vigo dealer and exporter
Jim Autos Thailand is Thailand’s largest auto exporter: we are Thailand’s largest Toyota Hilux Vigo exporter and export all types of vehicles from cars to sedans to pickups to SUVs to 4x2s and 4x4s to Trinidad and other parts of the Caribbean. Toyota Hilux Vigo is our largest pickup export in T&T followed by Mitsubishi L200 Triton, Nissan Navara, Chevy Colorado, Ford Ranger, Isuzu DMax, Mazda BT50 among others. Our top SUV export to Trinidad is Toyota Fortuner followed by Isuzu MU-7. We ship to over 100 countries in the world. Email us now at [email protected] for your Vigo of choice. If you are looking for Toyota Landcruiser, Toyota Prado, Toyota Hilux Surf, Mitsubishi Pajero and other pickups and SUVs from our Dubai office in Right Hand Drive or Left Hand Drive please email our Dubai office at [email protected] now..
Pickups are among world’s popular 4×4 vehicles and Jim Autos Thailand is Thailand’s largest and oldest pickup and SUV exporter.
Toyota Hilux Vigo remains our best selling and top selling 4×4 pickup. If you are looking for Toyota Hilux Vigo 4×2 or 4×4 or single cab Toyota Hilux Vigo, extra cab Toyota Hilux Vigoand double cab Toyota Hilux Vigo, Jim Autos Thailand is the place.
Deal only with Trustworthy companies
Jim Autos Thailand is a fully owned division of the Jim Group of Companies. We are Thailand’s oldest and largest auto exporter and we are only one of the two auto exporting companies with any automotive experience. We have been in the business for the past 100 years with a 80% repeat and referral business thanks to our expertise, honesty, high quality, low price and quick delivery among others. Please check what some of customers have to say about us in our Testimonials page and top twenty reasons our customers have cited for doing business with us.
If you are looking for a diesel pickup or sports utility vehicle then Jim Autos Thailand is the exporter of choice of thousands of dealers in Asia, Africa, Europe, Pacific and the Americas. We provide top quality 4WD and 2WD pickups and 4×4 and 4×2 pickups and SUVs direct from the manufacturer Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan.
We were the first to export Toyota Hilux Tiger out of Thailand as we were Thailand’s first auto exporter. We were also Thailand first auto exporter to export Toyota Hilux Vigo out of Thailand. Our Toyota Vigo prices can not be beaten! No one can beat our Toyota Hilux Tiger pricing, or our Mitsubishi L200 Triton, or Mitsubishi L200 Strada, Nissan Navara pricing. Our prices for all pickups and SUVs are the cheapest. We have Toyota Vigo 4WD double-cabs in stock as well as all other top selling pickups and SUVs and available for immediate shipping anywhere in the world.
Thailand’s top car exporter and top 4×4 exporter to Africa: Southern Africa, Eastern Africa, Western Africa, Central Africa and Northern Africa. Right Hand Drive Toyota Hilux Vigo, Left Hand Drive Toyota Hilux Vigo, used pre-owned Toyota Hilux and other 4×4 pickups and SUV dealer, exporter, importer Africa
Jim Autos Thailand is Thailand’s, Singapore’s, England United Kingdom’s and Dubai’s top car exporter, Thailand’s top auto exporter and Thailand’s top 4×4 exporter of Right Hand Drive and Left Hand Drive vehicles to Africa. We established our dominance in export of Right Hand Drive vehicles and have been Asia’s top auto exporter to Right Hand Drive Southern African countries including South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mozambique and Zambia and to Eastern African RHD countries as Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Malawi. While we maintained our lead in Southern African region, our influence in Eastern Africa waned when stolen 4x4s began arriving in large numbers. With stricter enforcement of law, Jim Autos has returned to Eastern Africa and is now Thailand’s top car exporter to Kenya, Thailand’s top car exporter to Tanzania, Uganda, Malawi and other Eastern and Southern African countries. We are also Thailand’s top LHD exporter to countries like Angola, West Africa, North Africa and Northeast Africa.
|Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, South Africa,
Swaziland, Angola, Mozambique, Madagascar,
Zimbabwe, Comoros, Mauritius, Seychelles,
|Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Malawi,
Zambia, Burundi, Rwanda, Djibouti,
Eritrea, Ethiopia, Sudan
|The Central African Republic, Chad,
Democratic Republic of the Congo – Zaire,
Republic of Congo
|Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d’Ivoire, Cape Verde,
The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger,
Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo
|Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia
Import Right Hand Drive and Left hand Drive Kenyaese, Thailand, Singapore, England and Dubai cars, pickup trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, MPV, vans, minibus, trucks, buses to construction and farm machinery to Kenya
Jim Group of Companies supply tax free brand New 2016 2017 cars, 4×4 pickup trucks, 4WD Suvs, MPVs, vans, trucks, bus and machinery to international construction companies, oil companies, vehicle dealers, vehicle importers, NGOs, non-profit organizations, support organizations, and diplomatic missions in Kenya. We offer very high quality new and used vehicles at extremely competitive prices to the Kenya and other African, Asian, European, South American and Oceanic countries..
Importing Right Hand Drive and Left hand Drive in Tanzania from Thailand, Australia, Singapore, England and Dubai in Kenya
Jim Autos Dubai, Jim Autos Thailand, Jim 4×4 Thailand, Jim Autos Singapore and Jim Autos United Kingdom export LHD and RHD vehicles including cars, luxury vehicles, sport cars, 4×4 pick-up trucks, 4×4 SUVs, MPVs, station wagons, minibuses, vans, commercial trucks, buses and machinery to over 100 countries of the world. Different branches of Jim Group export hundreds of vehicles from some 30 brands. Toyota is our biggest seller but we sell RHD and LHD Lexus, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Isuzu, Ford, GM Chevrolet Chevy, Volkswagen, LandRover, Range Rover, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Audi, Infiniti and other well-known brands.
We export to not only Individuals such as locals, expats or diplomats and international traders but also small and large dealerships, distributors, local companies, international multinational companies, aid/support NGOs and governmental organizations in Kenya.
Top Searches for Tanzania
• Tanzania import • Tanzania car import • Tanzania car export • Tanzania car dealer • shipping a car to Tanzania • shipping to Tanzania • car shipping to Tanzania • shipping Tanzania • shipping cars to Tanzania • Tanzania import duty • shipping to big creek Tanzania • ship car to Tanzania • what does Tanzania import • shipping to Tanzania city • ship to Tanzania • ship a car to Tanzania • shipping car to Tanzania • cars Tanzania used new • register your car in Tanzania • import on Tanzania • shipping Tanzania texas • shipping lines to big creek Tanzania • create shipping from houston to Tanzania • import cars to Tanzania • shiping used cars to belieze • Tanzania registering cars • mobile alabama Tanzania shipping • travel to and from Tanzania by ship • car shipment to Tanzania • car ship Tanzania • shipping to car to Tanzania • Tanzania import duties • Tanzania how to import a car • ship automobile Tanzania • importing cars into Tanzania • export cars from Thailand • importing cars from Thailand • importing 4×4 pickup from Thailand • importing 4×4 SUV from Thailand • importing Toyota Hilux Vigo from Thailand • importing Toyota Fortuner from Thailand • importing Mitsubishi L200 Triton from Thailand • importing Nissan Navara from Thailand • importing Isuzu Dmax from Thailand • importing Isuzu MU7 from Thailand • importing Ford Ranger from Thailand • importing Chevy Colorado from Thailand • importing Toyota Fortuner from Thailand • Thailand top new car dealer • Thailand top new car exporter • Thailand top new car importer Thailand top used car dealer • Thailand top used car exporter • Thailand top used car importer • Thailand top new 4×4 dealer • Thailand top new 4×4 exporter • Thailand top new 4×4 importer Thailand top used 4×4 dealer • Thailand top used 4×4 exporter • Thailand top used 4×4 importer.export cars from Australia • importing cars from Australia • importing 4×4 pickup from Australia • importing 4×4 SUV from Australia • importing Toyota Hilux Vigo from Australia • importing Toyota Fortuner from Australia • importing Mitsubishi L200 Triton from Australia • importing Nissan Navara from Australia • importing Isuzu Dmax from Australia • importing Isuzu MU7 from Australia • importing Ford Ranger from Australia • importing Chevy Colorado from Australia • importing Toyota Fortuner from Australia • Australia top new car dealer • Australia top new car exporter • Australia top new car importer Australia top used car dealer • Australia top used car exporter • Australia top used car importer • Australia top new 4×4 dealer • Australia top new 4×4 exporter • Australia top new 4×4 importer Australia top used 4×4 dealer • Australia top used 4×4 exporter • Australia top used 4×4 importer. • export cars from Dubai • importing cars from Dubai • importing 4×4 pickup from Dubai • importing 4×4 SUV from Dubai • importing Toyota Hilux Vigo from Dubai • importing Toyota Fortuner from Dubai • importing Mitsubishi L200 Triton from Dubai • importing Nissan Navara from Dubai • importing Isuzu Dmax from Dubai • importing Isuzu MU7 from Dubai • importing Ford Ranger from Dubai • importing Chevy Colorado from Dubai • importing Toyota Fortuner from Dubai • Dubai top new car dealer • Dubai top new car exporter • Dubai top new car importer Dubai top used car dealer • Dubai top used car exporter • Dubai top used car importer • Dubai top new 4×4 dealer • Dubai top new 4×4 exporter • Dubai top new 4×4 importer Dubai top used 4×4 dealer • Dubai top used 4×4 exporter • Dubai top used 4×4 importer • export cars from England UK • importing cars from England UK • importing 4×4 pickup from England UK • importing 4×4 SUV from England UK • importing Toyota Hilux Vigo from England UK • importing Toyota Fortuner from England UK • importing Mitsubishi L200 Triton from England UK • importing Nissan Navara from England UK • importing Isuzu Dmax from England UK • importing Isuzu MU7 from England UK • importing Ford Ranger from England UK • importing Chevy Colorado from England UK • importing Toyota Fortuner from England UK • England UK top new car dealer • England UK top new car exporter • England UK top new car importer England UK top used car dealer • England UK top used car exporter • England UK top used car importer • England UK top new 4×4 dealer • England UK top new 4×4 exporter • England UK top new 4×4 importer England UK top used 4×4 dealer • England UK top used 4×4 exporter • England UK top used 4×4 importer • export cars from New Zealand Australia United States • importing cars from New Zealand Australia United States • importing 4×4 pickup from New Zealand Australia United States • importing 4×4 SUV from New Zealand Australia United States • importing Toyota Hilux Vigo from New Zealand Australia United States • importing Toyota Fortuner from New Zealand Australia United States • importing Mitsubishi L200 Triton from New Zealand Australia United States • importing Nissan Navara from New Zealand Australia United States • importing Isuzu Dmax from New Zealand Australia United States • importing Isuzu MU7 from New Zealand Australia United States • importing Ford Ranger from New Zealand Australia United States • importing Chevy Colorado from New Zealand Australia United States • importing Toyota Fortuner from New Zealand Australia United States • New Zealand Australia United States top new car dealer • New Zealand Australia United States top new car exporter • New Zealand Australia United States top new car importer New Zealand Australia United States top used car dealer • New Zealand Australia United States top used car exporter • New Zealand Australia United States top used car importer • New Zealand Australia United States top new 4×4 dealer • New Zealand Australia United States top new 4×4 exporter • New Zealand Australia United States top new 4×4 importer New Zealand Australia United States top used 4×4 dealer • New Zealand Australia United States top used 4×4 exporter • New Zealand Australia United States top used 4×4 importer
Warning: Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, Jim Autos Thailand, its sister companies or its parent company The Jim Group of Companies, cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance