Toyota Thailand intro by Thailand’s largest Toyota dealer and exporter Jim Autos Thailand
Jim Autos Thailand is glad to provide this intro to Toyota Thailand. As Thailand’s first multi-brand dealership and Thailand’s first auto exporter we have a long experience with Toyota Thailand and can get you any Toyota products at the best price. Email us now at [email protected] for Toyota Thailand product of your choice.
Toyota Motors Thailand is a division of Japan-based Toyota Motor Corporation (トヨタ自動車株式会社, Toyota Jidosha Kabushiki-gaisha). Toyota is the world’s largest auto manufacturer in terms of units sold and has consistent high brand-recognition among consumers all over the world.
Toyota has been in Thailand since 1960 and has been manufacturing Toyota Hilux since 1998.
In 2002, Toyota initiated the “Innovative International Multi-purpose vehicle” project (IMV) to optimize global manufacturing and supply systems for pickup trucks and multipurpose vehicles, and to satisfy market demand in more than 140 countries worldwide. IMV called for diesel engines to be made in Thailand, gasoline engines in Indonesia and manual transmissions in the Philippines, for supply to the countries charged with vehicle production. For vehicle assembly, Toyota would use plants in Thailand, Indonesia, Argentina and South Africa. These four main IMV production and export bases supply Asia, Europe, Africa, Oceania, Latin America and the Middle East with three IMV vehicles: The Toyota Hilux (Vigo), the Toyota Fortuner, and the Toyota Innova.
Toyota Hilux Vigo has of course emerged as one of Toyota’s most popular vehicle and is also one of world’s largest selling pickups. Toyota Thailand is selling these all over the world and Jim Autos Thailand and Jim Autos Dubai as world’s largest exporter of used EFI, 5L and D4D Toyota Hilux Tiger as well as new, nearly new and quality second-hand Toyota Vigo and Toyota Fortuner perhaps send more Hilux Tiger, Vigo and Fortuner to more ports than Toyota Thailand itself.
Toyota Thailand was established in 1962.
- Toyota Motor Thailand Co., Ltd. (1962) – Automotive manufacturer
- Hino Motor Manufacturing Thailand Co., Ltd. (1964) – Truck manufacturer
- Toyota Auto Body Thailand Co., Ltd. (1978) – Body parts manufacturer
- Siam Toyota Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (1987) – Engine manufacturer
- Thai Auto Works Co., Ltd. (1988) – Vehical remodeling
- Toyota Body Service Co., Ltd. (1992) – Body paint and repair
- Toyota Transport (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (1993) – Carrier Services
- Toyota Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (1993) – Financial services
- Toyota Automotive Technical School (1998) – Technical educational school
- Rachamongkol Rice Co., Ltd. (1999) – Rice mill
- Toyota Technical Center Asia Pacific under Toyota Motor Asia Pacific
Engineering & Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Best Toyota Thailand prices
Jim Autos Thailand is not only Thailand’s oldest and largest multi-brand dealership group and its oldest and largest auto exporter but also Thailand’s top exporter of Thailand Toyota and Dubai Toyota vehicles including Toyota Hilux Vigo, Toyota Fortuner, Toyota Prado, Toyota Landcruiser, Toyota RAV4 and a range of other Toyota products. Our prices are always the cheapest. We offer great selection, great quality, great service and great price. You can have it all at Jim Autos Thailand.